The Industry Association of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vojvodina is the basic form of organization and operation at the Chamber of those members of the Chamber whose main activity is energy and energy mining, metal and electrical industries, metal mining and metallurgy, building construction, building materials industry and housing industry, chemical and rubber industries and industry of non-metals, textile, clothing, leather and footwear industries.
The Industry Association of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vojvodina performs the following activities:
– It participates in the organization of public hearings on bills and other regulations in the field of industry;
– It organizes fairs and other events of importance for the industry;
– It represents the interests of the members of the Board and the Group taking into account the interest of the economy as a whole;
– It organizes and provides conditions for negotiation and meetings of business people in order to determine and take joint positions, make proposals and establish business connections;
– It organizes and coordinates lectures, seminars and specialized training courses for professional improvement of the members who are engaged in industrial production;
– It monitors and analyzes the situation in industrial production and proposes measures to improve the working conditions and operations of its members;
– It also performs other activities and tasks that improve the business of the industry.
Issues of the Association’s scope of activities are reviewed and dealt with by the Committee of the Association, the executive body of the Association. The Committee of the Association determines attitudes and makes decisions, conclusions and recommendations on the issues under consideration. It launches initiatives with the provincial authorities for regulating issues in the field of industry.
SLOBODAN RADISIC JP Transnafta Pancevo – Chairman of the Industry Association’s Committee
E-mail of the Industry Association: firstname.lastname@example.org