The Agriculture Association of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vojvodina is the basic form of organization and work in the Chamber of those members whose main activity is agriculture, water management and forestry.
The Agriculture Association of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vojvodina performs the following activities:
– It participates in the organization of public hearings on bills and other regulations in the field of agriculture;
– It organizes fairs and other events of importance for agriculture;
– It represents the interests of the members of the Board and the Groups taking into account the interest of the economy as a whole;
– It organizes and provides conditions for negotiation and meetings of business people in order to determine and take joint standpoints, make proposals and establish business connections;
– It organizes and coordinates lectures, seminars and specialized training courses for professional improvement of the members who are engaged in agricultural production;
– It monitors and analyzes the situation in agricultural production and proposes measures to improve the working conditions and operations of its members;
– It also performs other activities and tasks that improve the business of agriculture.
Issues of the Association’s scope of activities are reviewed and dealt with by the Committee of the Association, the executive body of the Association. The Committee of the Association determines attitudes and makes decisions, conclusions and recommendations on issues under consideration. It launches initiatives with the provincial authorities for regulating issues in the field of agriculture.
OLGA ČUROVIĆ PZ “Industrial Crops” Novi Sad – Chairwoman of the Committee of the Agriculture Association E-mail of Agriculture Association: firstname.lastname@example.org