The Services Association is the basic form of organization and operation at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vojvodina of the branch-related members of the Chamber in order to achieve common interests for individual sectors of the economy. In the Services Association, the members of the Chamber are organized as per their predominant activity. According to the Decision on the organization of members of the CCIV into the branch associations, the Services Association involves members of the CCIV from the following fields: trade, tourism, electronic communication and information, transport, banking, insurance and other financial institutions, creative industries, professional, scientific and technical activities, private security and other service activities, public utility services.
ACTIVITIES OF THE SERVICES ASSOCIATION
– It organizes and implements sessions of the Association of Services and groupings;
– It follows and analyzes current developments in a particular sector of the economy, represents interests and proposes measures for improving the business environment and the conditions for conducting business activities;
– It organizes public hearings on the text of bills and by-laws in cooperation with line ministries;
– It reviews and passes reasoned views of the members of the Association to the organs of the Chamber on bills and other regulations and initiatives from the point of view of their influence on the conditions of business and development of certain activities;
– It organizes visits and participation of economic entities in trade fairs;
– It organizes business forums and B2B meetings in order to connect companies with potential partners in the country and abroad;
– It organizes education, training and other forms of professional development;
– It informs the members of the Associations on incentive and credit funds from domestic sources.
COMMITTEE OF THE SERVICES ASSOCIATION
The Committee of the Services Association is a body of the Services Association that reviews and solves issues from the scope of activities of the Association that are of common interest to the members of the Chamber belonging to the Association. The Committee of the Services Association of the CCIV comprise representatives of companies belonging to transport, trade, public utilities and tourism.
The Committee of the Association has 15 members.
Milan Vasovic, “Subotica-Trans”, Subotica – Chairman of the Committee of the Association of Services